You Missed the Live Call, But You Can Still Get the Audio Recording…
“7 Strategies for Profitable Ezines and Blogs (What’s Working *Now*)”
The recession won’t cause you to lose a dime of income… IF you learn which strategic changes to put into place in your ezine (or blog) right this very instant.
Jessica has helped clients turn their ezines and blogs into consistent, reliable sources of income for their businesses and she’ll be revealing precisely what they do and how it works so well–no matter what the economy is doing, no matter what cloud of uncertainty looms. Join us and you can put these strategies to work, too!
On this 60-minute audio download, you’ll discover:
- How to create a knock-their-socks-off Knock Knock welcome package that your readers are going to go gaga over. (Which will not only boost your sales, but it’ll also boost your signup rate!)
- Why readers care about your cat but not your kids and what they care about even more than a cute kitty.
- The stop-’em-in-their-tracks mistake you’re making right now when you try to sell your products or services (it’s costing you a *fortune*!) and how to stop making this mistake IMMEDIATELY.
- How to easily determine just how often to publish–frequency isn’t the same for everyone, but there is a foolproof formula to find just how often you should publish.
- The #1 way the pros are really making money right now–and how you can do it too.
Jessica won’t just be spilling her guts about which tactics work during this one-time call, but she’ll also share with you which resources straight from her Rolodex her clients are using to get those spectacular results. That’s right–you’ll leave this call knowing exactly what to do to immediately boost your own income through a profitable ezine or blog.
Just enter your information in the boxes below, and you’ll receive the download link via email.
PRIORITY RESERVATION FORM
Please note you will also receive a complimentary subscription to Jessica’s popular weekly ezine, Newsletters in Focus. We promise to NEVER share, rent, or sell your information to any other organization.