Why You Work so Hard But Have so Little to Show for It…
Most of us try to do way too much. Everything feels useful and important and necessary. And so we blog and publish and network and Tweet and attend events and make warm calls and offer group programs and one-on-one programs and make Facebook fan pages and improve SEO and advertise and joint venture and speak and…
Whew! It wore me out just typing that…
What happens when we try to do all this is that we diffuse our energy. We dim our light. We get stuck and frustrated. By being everywhere at once, we wind up being nowhere in particular. There’s a vague, fuzzy, flustered sense to all that we do. Our best clients can’t see us. Instead, they look straight through us.
On the plus side, this feels safer. We don’t have to worry about being judged or criticized because we’re not making enough of an impression on people for them to have anything to judge or criticize us for. We get to feel like we’re “doing it all” and “working on what matters,” but we aren’t risking really, truly being seen.
This path leads to chronic exhaustion. To burn out. To feeling like you give and give and give and never get the recognition or appreciation you deserve.
What if there was another choice? What if you could let clients come to you? Discover you. Know you.
What if by simply being who you are, you could grow your tribe? What if all you needed to do was:
and Thrive Your Tribe?
Tap into your youness, your mission, your message, and Radiate.
Discover what works for you and discard the rest.
Find your people. Your place. Your purpose.
What is Radiate?
In Radiate, we’ll work one-on-one for six weeks. Together, you and I will map out a course for you to follow that will keep your focus where it matters.
We’ll focus on the intersection of Your People, Your Work, and Your Tools. Honing that Sweet Spot is your key to stopping overwork and breaking through this haze that keeps you stuck, dim and burnt out.
You’ll get my full attention for three months. We’ll have two one-on-one calls together each month, and we’ll stay in touch by email in between calls. What’s more, you’ll always know exactly what you’re working on with your personal Radiate Checklist. As you complete each task, I’ll give you feedback so you know exactly how you’re doing.
Together, we’ll find and hone that Sweet Spot so you can stop being everywhere and start being in the places that matter. You can stop endlessly creating and pursuing and trying… and start connecting, being of service, and radiating your light.
The pay-in-full investment for Radiate is $3600. You can also choose to pay in 4 monthly payments of $1000 each.
If you’re ready to explore whether Radiate is right for you, please email me with your answers to these five questions:
- Tell me about where you’re at right now.
- What about Radiate resonates with you?
- What will change when you learn to Radiate?
- What’s keeping you from Radiating?
- Why do you need to learn to Radiate?
(Need a subject line? How about “I’m ready to Radiate”. Of course, you’re welcome to use whatever subject line you’d like.)
What will we cover in Radiate?
The format of Radiate is customized to you–where you’re at, what you need, where you’re headed. That said, now that I’ve done a few rounds of Radiate, here’s what often comes up:
- New headshots. You’ll know what to wear, how to find the right photographer, what to ask for, and how to pose. You’ll also know exactly how to get photos that are on-brand for you so that you not only look your best, but can ensure your photos appeal to your people.
- New website content. Expect to rewrite your Home page, your About page, and at least one services or product page using my formula for non-formulaic copy. You’ll be delighted to share these new pages with people, knowing they represent you honestly and attract business like crazy.
- New email marketing strategies. Email marketing works (really, really well). But only if you do it right. Because we all get so much email these days, it’s more important than ever that your email marketing be amazing. So, let’s make it so.
- New products. If you’ve been wanting to create a suite of signature products so that you can stop doing so much one-on-one work, we’ll figure out a great lineup. Some participants have even launched their new products (with much success!) during the course of Radiate.
- Better branding. If you don’t know how to describe what you do in a way that entices people, it’s time to change that. And we will!
- Better social media. Together we’ll figure out exactly what social media is a good fit for you and how to use that social media. We’ll create a road map so that you know exactly what you’re supposed to be doing during your 10 minutes on Twitter (for instance).
- Better creative. If you’re the DIY type, I’m happy to critique the work you create. But, if you’d rather outsource, we’ll talk about how to do this strategically to ensure you get your money’s worth and that you don’t wind up waiting for months for something you needed yesterday. We’ll explore the right ways to work with creative geniuses to ensure you’re not taking advantage–or being taken advantage of.
- Dissolve the obstacles that are keeping you stuck! We’ll pinpoint them and strategize how you can move past them, easy peasy.
Radiate is the perfect program for business owners who want more clients, more impact, and more visibility. I’ll give you guidance on how to get exactly what you want from your business, and our work together will keep you focused, motivated and on track.
I’m looking forward to helping YOU Radiate!